Official Spring Fling 2012 Update (merged topic)

Oh, Oh, Nosy Nellie here!! I always check the GL shopping site when there is going to be a release--and if you check out the GL New Products page there are 2012 Fling items posted!!!!! ...Hoping I am not upstaging the announcement, but I know we have all been on pins & needles for ages!!

Tappy

Oh, Oh, Nosy Nellie here!! I always check the GL shopping site when there is going to be a release--and if you check out the GL New Products page there are 2012 Fling items posted!!!!! ...Hoping I am not upstaging the announcement, but I know we have all been on pins & needles for ages!!

Tappy

WooHoo! You're right! Great find! :)

And how cute!! Yay!

Ooh, and they're still adding, more stuff has been added since I first checked a second ago...

• Like 1

Okay folks... sorry for the delay. The official chatter topic is now open with links to the ordering page. I will be sending out an email in a few to announce the official launch, but wanted to give you first crack at ordering. Have fun and good luck!

Dean

So many ideas are running through my head. It could be a ____________ or maybe a _______________ if I add a _____________________. :)

My fiance and I are going away for Easter and I will brainstorm some ideas (and maybe even make some goodies!) for my entry for when I get back.

Thank you Dean!

Called in my order! She said that the orders won't probably be sent out until Monday...But at least I will have it in my hot little hands soon. I ordered the basic kit, greenhouse addition and skylight addition. Can't wait to see it. I never worked with laser cut before. YEAH!!!

• Like 1