Official Spring Fling 2012 Update (merged topic)

We're all so excited about under $20..........no one's commented on those little words 'Labor Day'. YAY! We're being given money and time. How many peoole were given that kind of gift today? A huge thank you to Dean for caring. I am happy to wait until next week. Now I have a whole new list of ideas to create. It's going to be a great day now :)

:wub: just can't wait to see what it will be <please just don't let the Emerson know I am interested as I will be introuble...>

Lots of hugs

LOL Kat, I can almost hear you thinking - hmmmm, $20 - might enter this year -----hmmm but maybe a $20 kit won't inspire me.

I probably won't enter, I never do. I'm just too flaky to stick with one project for an extended period of time. I might buy a kit though, you can sell me most anything for $20, I'm kind of easy that way.

Katheryn, I am glad that I am not the only one that buys the kits and doesn't enter the contest. In fact, last year's kit aged under my bed until this morning. I started putting it together and gave Greenleaf a pretty good advertizment on my blog this morning.

If you want to see it, poke "My Blog Changes Daily" under my signature.

Well, I just logged on, after several days away, to see if anything was happening for the SF. I hadn't planned to enter, $$ are too short this year, but always like to look. Hmmm, now I'm not so sure! Can't wait to be tempted further by looking at the actual kit. :wicked:

Katheryn, I am glad that I am not the only one that buys the kits and doesn't enter the contest. In fact, last year's kit aged under my bed until this morning. I started putting it together and gave Greenleaf a pretty good advertizment on my blog this morning.

If you want to see it, poke "My Blog Changes Daily" under my signature.

I saw that! I religiously check your blog, it's a zen thing "Pour coffee, check blog."

What a great Monday. Less money, more time, and the promise of a picture on Tuesday. I didn't know about Spring Fling until the 4th year but the Loganberry was my favorite. And I thought I was excited yesterday!

I missed the Loganberry, I think I would have bought that one if I had been around. The $20 price point has certainly peaked my interest, and with the extended time frame... maybe I will enter after all.

I'm curious as to what it is.

So......the wonderfully supportive man I am married to arrived home from work. Dean's news went over fabulous. Until I got to the part where I said 'maybe I should get two'. Of course once I explained it was so the almost 4 year old passionate crafter I care for would receive number two he changed his mind. There was a kids category the year of the Loganberry. Maybe this year too? That would be fun to see.