Official Spring Fling 2012 Update (merged topic)

Agree wholeheartedly Morgan...extra time is really appealing to me too. I still have to finish my current project, but hopefully I can get that done before June and then have a few months to dally with the Spring Fling. I truly missed not participating last year. The Fling is one of my true favorite things in this wonderful hobby...it pushes one to go a bit farther and stretch the creativity 'envelope'. :D

Google has decided that OUR bookmarks are THEIR property and won't let us bookmark any more sites, or access the ones we have, without registering with them, so now the only way I can access your blog is either through your link or through our "history" list, which gets quite lengthy. But your blog is my other daily mini :fix" until we get the workshop built.

Old school and HG Wells timemachine.. sounds like there´s a theme in there...... :bigwink:

At that price I might be tempted to participate this year, provided the shipping stays affordable within my budget It´s always great fun to look at all the pictures afterwards but I would for once like to try and be creative....

rgds

Louise, I'm not sure what the exchange rate is between USD and Euros, but the shipping might be an issue;contact Greenleaf and find out what it might cost.

And they are a dream to work with as well (she says happily petting the Emerson Row box recently arrived) when it comes to offering the best possible shipping alternatives. Which is also another great thing with the extended time as that will allow for some longer shipping deliveries for overseas as well ;)

Edited to add, ohhhhh, just saw the teaser pic, now my mind and interst is truly peaked, schhhhhh though, just don't let the Emerson know I said that <looks around for signs of upset Emerson>

Hugs

Since I am pretty clueless and needed a link to even find it, I'm posting this info in case another one out there like me needs it. If you go to the main page of the forums and enter Spring Fling 2012 update, you will get the topic started by mini man (Dean) yesterday at 11:09am. Kathryn posted a link. Go there to see the first sneak peak photo. It's time to get even more excited! Fun windows. Dean rocks, as always.

Too exciting! Either it's 1/2 scale or a small 1". Or......it's the biggest scale corrugated cardboard I've ever seen.

I know we get attached to these projects but don't forget, you can gift or donate the finished piece if you don't have room and make someone feel like they've won the lottery :)

I think the Loganberry Mill kit came with this corrugated roof as well and it was 1:12. It was pretty large and fit the scale (although I didn't end up using it on my project)

At least it isn't a rounded roof on this one..lol...that threw me for a loop for a while on the Loganberry. 1:12 or 1:24 or both, I can't wait to see what the rest of the story is.... :popcorn:

been forever since i was here (life and mini work overwhelming!) but was excited to check in for the SF! I think it is awesome that Dean is offering such an affordable piece!! yay! Not sure I will buy or build but it sure does look enticing. Am excited to see what projects will be though!!!