• Announcements

• Upgrade: Logging in   08/02/15

The upgrade has now been completed. To login to the board you need to use your "display name" the name which is displayed on your posts OR your email address. Post in tech support if you need help!

Spring Fling Addition - Room to Grow!

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

<iframe frameborder="0" height="0" id="iframe_odiogo_odiogo_placeholder_72" name="iframe_odiogo_odiogo_placeholder_72" scrolling="no" src="http://www.dollhouse-kits.com/2012/03/28/miniature-greenhouse/" width="290"></iframe>
[url="http://www.dollhouse-kits.com/dollhouse-pictures/SpringFlingAdditionRoomtoGrow_C0A5/miniaturegreenhouse.jpg"][img]http://www.dollhouse-kits.com/dollhouse-pictures/SpringFlingAdditionRoomtoGrow_C0A5/miniaturegreenhouse_thumb.jpg[/img][/url]
As we are getting closer to launching the 2012 Spring Fling, it’s time to start getting excited and what can be more exciting than a miniature greenhouse as an add on room! As you can see in the three pictures, this is one handsome looking kit! Yes, it’s laser cut. Yes it will come with plastic for the windows, but hold on, we are also including screen so you can make it a screened in sitting room (my pop has one of these on his house to keep out the mosquitoes). And yes, you can put two back to back and make a complete greenhouse! The great thing about this kit is that though it fits on the spring fling contest kit, it will also fit on most of our dollhouses. We will be introducing it at reduced price for the spring fling, so stay tuned for details!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hmmmm, now the lighthouse is starting to have ideas for this... Sheesh I can't turn my back to that lighthouse for a minute or she'll be pleading for more dressing up... ;)
Hugs

Posted · Report post

Yipee! I wanted to add a green house to my Glencroft.

Posted · Report post

I would love two of those to make Mildred's conservatory!

Posted · Report post

O that means I need a new dollhouse, mine want add that unless I start adding add ons to the back of the McKinley? Don't think that will hang haha

Posted · Report post

[quote name='havanaholly' timestamp='1333923601' post='500915']
I would love two of those to make Mildred's conservatory!
[/quote]
Is that what some call a sun room? I'm thinking it'd make a great green house.

Posted · Report post

The room I have in mind is mostly glass walls with wicker furniture and potted plants, a stone floor and a flat roof to douple as a deck off the master bedroom. Since I didn't get the greenhouse additions I have a Plan B (of course, first I need somewhere to set up to get back to work on Mildred).

Posted · Report post

Holly--that sounds like an English conservatory.

Posted · Report post

That's what Mildred wants.