A picture of my Muse

Deb

I finally caught her and now that I have her back, I'm not going to let her go. My Muse has been missing for a long time but I've been feeling her inspiration again lately and it's most welcome. However, you can imagine my surprise when I was going thru the toy section at walmart looking for a _____ ____ for my Spring Fling and when I looked up at the end of the aisle, there she was, hanging on the shelf with other toys claiming to be shoulder buddies. I don't know anything about that, but I know my Muse when I see her! Not that I've ever seen her before but I always imagined that she'd look something like this. Are you ready to see her? Scroll down....

See? That's definitely my Muse alright. Dressed in black, artist palette at the ready, hair all striped in different colors, and a sparkle in her eyes.........slightly wild and crazy too and just a hint of Troll. Fortunately she has a magnet in her butt so I can keep her firmly attached to a shelf close by. If I leave her within reach for even a second, one of the cats picks her up and trots off with her.

So that's my whole point. If you're missing your Muse, go search the cat. :missing:

Deb

post-329-0-05019300-1334515600_thumb.jpg

Edited by Deb
  • Like 3

Here I thought it was her resmblance to Daffy Duck!

Ahhhh, but nope.... My older brother was once convinced I was a troll trade-off siblng from when they had read about trollsmin grade three I think...

Hugs

Ahhhh, but nope.... My older brother was once convinced I was a troll trade-off siblng from when they had read about trollsmin grade three I think...

Hugs

I still have two of my trolls from the 60s back when they were brand new on the market. One has blue hair and one has red. My Muse here has so many colors that she looks like me for sure.......right now I have blonde streaks with green tips. LOL!

Casey, they had all different styles with various emblems on their tummies. I think they're sort of a cross between a Troll and a Care Bear. They have a magnet in their bottom and come with a metal disc that you can put on the underside of your shirt and then put the critter on top so it holds in place on your shoulder. That's a handy place for a Muse to be.

I always thought that if I ever physically saw my Muse she would be tall and thin and wear a light, flowing dress but I have to admit that as soon as I saw this tubby, round, wild haired, green eyed lunatic I immediately knew who she was. There couldn't be a better representation of my Muse than this.

So if you came face to face with your own Muse, what would he/she look like?

Deb

My muse resembles a fat little teddybear in lumberjack's clothes and a chef's hat.

And combat boots. Don't forget the combat boots.

Deb