RE: Upgrade

Logan

Kelly, my choices are the same as Holly's ... except my filter for "Only Topics I haven't read" stays checked, so when I go to the New Content page, I see all of the new content I haven't read.

Yes, I saw that, but the problem with that is then when there's a topic I want to keep up with, like the eBay links one, that one won't appear because I've already read it. Likewise with topics I want to follow. I've tried checking the other boxes and while you can check more than one box, it doesn't filter for all of them, just for one.

Hey Gayle.....so down at the bottom....you will see  "contact us"

under that is "Greenleaf dollhouse kits"....the first page you get when you click this has a link to the company store in the first paragraph....

pretty much how ya got to it before its just a little harder to find....

• Like 1

Just an FYI......some of the emojis are back!  :dog:  I think that most of them are still loading, but there are a few to play with.  Yay!  I also noticed that the pictures are back in the blogs so that's a happy thing too!  

• Like 1

AND WE HAVE CHAT!!!!!

omgeeeeeeees!!:cucumber:

Is the chat working?  I rarely see anyone there, and when I hang out for a bit, folks pop in, don't say anything, and then pop out again. Or maybe there's nothing to talk about!  <lol>

I popped in and saw you there, but didn't know what to do next! LOL!

1) Scroll down and type a message in the box at the bottom.

2) Click SEND

Very low tech ... lol