Looking for instructions - Reallife Miniatures

jennybee

Is it the modern kitchen or the old timey kitchen? If it's the modern one I think I have them.

It's the modern one with the yellow stove and fridge on the cover of the box.  Suprisingly it even still had the bottle of dried up glue and plastic paint brush in the box. I'm wondering what all I am missing though... If I have all the cabinet wood pieces I will be a happy camper. Lol

Well this is funny... I just checked my kit and the instructions are a printout that someone else scanned for me. Seeing that reminded me that I had some issues with this kit (an eBay purchase) and it wasn't complete. Not sure a scan of a printed scan would come out well so I hunted through old emails and found the original one where the person sent them to me in July 2005. This is why it pays to never delete anything!

Anyway, I will forward you the email with the scans in it, it looks like they still exist on Yahoo's server. As a mod I'm able to see the email address on your account so I'm sending it to that one.

Edited by fov