The Finished Mckinley Tracy Topps

Posted by Minis On The Edge, 26 May 2008 · 1236 views

Follow My Mini Shops McKinley
These are pictures of the finished Mckinley! The Greenleaf houses are loved by many great miniature Artists. There are so many things you can do with a Greenleaf kit. They are lighter in weight but sturdy when assembled. They are simple to cut (I only used my hobby knief for this. All you have to do is think outside of the box. If you dream it you can do it! Have fun & feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

;) I just looooove the McKinley dressed this way, and this is also making it climb to a top place on the wish list! Thank you for sharing this with us Tracy!
HUGS
Thanks so much Anna for your sweet words!! You gotta get one of these. It's a WONDERFUL house with enough room inside to play with and then you still have the look and feel of a front and back of the house ;)

The McKinley Project

IPB Image
The Wall Hanging Wonder
Here's your chance to get six unique perspectives on building the Greenleaf McKinley Doll House. We're lucky to have some of the most respected miniaturists in the industry share their thoughts with us as they move through this project from start to finish.
Please note that the most recent blog entries appear at the top of the page. Follow along with just one team member by selecting their name in the Category Box below!

Recent Comments

Search My Blog

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users