PORTICO Exploded drawing

mesp2k

Exploded SU8 drawing of portico. [click image to enlarge / view text]<div><br></div><div>See previous drawing for normal view...</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

Copyright

© MP20011

From the album:

Latest Scratch-build

· 28 images
  • 28 images
  • 0 comments
  • 47 image comments

Recommended Comments

Very cool and most interesting. I had a little different plan in mind overall but I had those arch brackets floating around in my head. :D I like that way this works!

Very cool and most interesting. I had a little different plan in mind overall but I had those arch brackets floating around in my head. :D I like that way this works!

Thanks. I'm sure there are many ways to construct this - for instance you could combine the roof and the arch brackets into a solid piece - cut on a band saw.

Now I'm going to create a plan in a 2D drawing program and start building...banana.gif

When I looked up Portico under images I got this type of structure, among others with columns & also closed in. But when I looked up the definition of Portico it said it had columns, was porch or walkway like? So maybe this is more like a canopy?blink.gif