JulyGirl56 Swap Item

JulyGirl56 Swap Item

I knitted the little afghans, 3 at a time on extra long needles. It was just simple knit and purl to make the afghan. Then I took a yarn needle and wove the colored yarns in and out of the stitches in the afghan. Last, but not least, I cut short pieces of the cream yarn and used a teeny, tiny crochet hook to pull them through the end stitches to make the fringe. It was as easy as that.

Posted by LPCullen for JulyGirl56

I started to put the afghan on the bed in my Haunted House, but then I HAD to put it on the Murphy bed in the Glencroft pub, both because the colors look so much better there & because I'm thinking of offering the HH to one of our elementary schools.
    I love this afghan!! The colors are perfect for autumn. I can't wait to get the Haunted House done so I can lay this across the bed. My only wish is that it were bigger so I could wrap myself up in it!! biggrin.gif
    Oh how I LOVE this! it will go across the bed in my new Mckinley house i am building. biggrin.gif Thanks so much. It is so soft, I wish I had one in full scale wink.gif
    Tracy
    You call that easy?? blink.gif Wow if that's easy you're one tallented knitter! It looks and sounds really hard to me - but Very Beautiful! What lucky recipients to get these
    -David