you can really see into the house well on that lower level

From the album:

Extravagant Doll House

· 112 images
  • 112 images
  • 0 comments
  • 299 image comments

Recommended Comments

This is a one of akind custom built doll house, the man who built this and the Tudor doll house is from Britain and his father was a dollhouse maker who passed down his skills, thats all I know so far. How they got to Illinois not sure if they were built here in the states

I saw these on ebay and my mouth almost hit the ground! I sweetly asked DH if we had $2k in the budget for a new dollhouse (a real bargain buy, if I do say so!) and he just gave me a sour look. lol. Drool-worthy, to say the least!

I made an offer for two and got a price reduction for the pair, so I am very happy, It was a bargain either way, just actually a little overwhelmed, I dont like my space crowded

not sure what it weighs or how many people it takes to lift it, seller just said there will be a couple guys there to lift it when I arrive

The deal of a lifetime! I would sell every house I own to just own that one house!! May you have many happy years with it! :yes: