The Winner of the The Pierce Super Pack is...

Mini Man

Congratulations aggiemae! You've all won:

pierce.jpg

You've won a Pierce Dollhouse along with the Timberbrook working window upgrade kit, 7 bags of your shingle of choice and 7 bags of siding. That's one heck of a prize valued at almost $350, delivered to you for free, complements of the Greenleaf prize machine!

All winners will receive an email that they must respond to within seven days with there shipping information.

The link was located on the Bathroom Furniture Kit page at the Greenleaf Company Store.

Didn't find that one? Don't despair, there is still one more opportunity to win this month, and since it's our last contest, we won't make you hunt for it. So with our further delay, here is the link to the last contest:

HERE'S THE GOODIES! CLICK HERE NOW TO ENTER!

This contest closes at noon on Halloween, October 31st!

Good luck!

Dean

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowsers!!!! Congratulations on winning that beauty of a prize!! :unsure:

Can't wait to see what you do with it...ENJOY!!!

And Good Luck to all in the last contest....WOW, Dean wasn't kidding it would knock socks off, what a fabulous prize to any enthusiast...Woohoo!! Thanks Dean & Co. for such a fun forum and the great October Madness...has been such a blast!! :)

Congratulations Agnes, talk about a great prize huh??? :D So happy for you!

Looking forward and can't wait (no pressure, no pressure, no pressure :lol: ) to see what you decide to do with this adorable building, mansion, castle....

Hugs

and Dean, wowser, :) and OH my GAWWWWWD!!!! :unsure: good thing I don't care that much regarding the socks.....

Hugs

Congratulations, Agnes - isn't that a WONDERFUL prize? :unsure: (That's me, jumping for joy - for you!)

Dean is sooo kind - he didn't even make us look for the last link - making sure that everyone could participate in the finale! Thank you for a month of fun and excitement, Dean! You are one of a kind - the best!

:)

Good Luck to All!

Congrats Girlie!!!! I too can not wait to see what you do with it.. im sure it will look splendid! :)

I couldn't resist.. although I know I will never win the Garfield..the temptation was way too high and I just had to enter.... :lol: Its one of those houses that I would love and have always wanted... but its just out of my price range.... :unsure:

My goodness what a fabulous prize! Congratulations to you Aggie! I know you will do it up proud!

I'm so jealous I could cry....that is before I saw the grand price? Knocked my socks off!. Well Wolfie fell out of her chair and knocked all four paw covers off!

Drooling she raced back to her chair and hurridly clicked on the link and I'm registered! I should be put into a nut house at this rate! My heart is racing! My tongue is lolling out! What a prize! :unsure:

Wolfie

My goodness what a fabulous prize! Congratulations to you Aggie! I know you will do it up proud!

I'm so jealous I could cry....that is before I saw the grand price? Knocked my socks off!. Well Wolfie fell out of her chair and knocked all four paw covers off!

Drooling she raced back to her chair and hurridly clicked on the link and I'm registered! I should be put into a nut house at this rate! My heart is racing! My tongue is lolling out! What a prize! :)

Wolfie

:unsure: don't I know that!!!! But Wolfie, please be careful with those paws, we need you on them to be able to pour some new dolls and share eye candy!

Hugs

Congratulations, Aggie! I love the Pierce and I can't wait to see the terrific house you'll create.

And the Grand Prize! OH MY STARS AND GARTERS - I have to admit that I am drooling over that and it has nothing to do with my age :unsure:

Good luck to everyone!

Carol

Congrats to the lucky winner!

Best of luck to the rest of you in your quest to win the final prize! This one is too big for me. Since I don't have the space or ambition I won't try for this one.

As far as searching for the links, I'll let you in on a secret now that it's too late to help you. To find previous links, I entered the word "goodies" in the search box at the company store. Took me right to the contest link every time. Neener, neener, neener! LOL!

Seriously, I wanted to share the tip with you, but Dean said in his posts not to help people find the entry link. Being an honorable contestant, I didn't share but it killed me not to--I wanted to help so bad!

Jeri

Congrats to the lucky winner!

Best of luck to the rest of you in your quest to win the final prize! This one is too big for me. Since I don't have the space or ambition I won't try for this one.

As far as searching for the links, I'll let you in on a secret now that it's too late to help you. To find previous links, I entered the word "goodies" in the search box at the company store. Took me right to the contest link every time. Neener, neener, neener! LOL!

Seriously, I wanted to share the tip with you, but Dean said in his posts not to help people find the entry link. Being an honorable contestant, I didn't share but it killed me not to--I wanted to help so bad!

Jeri

LOL, sneaky, sneaky Jeri but as you said, no help or telling was a part of the game, and I must also admit to having enjoyed the opportunity to allow myself to throughly browse the sites, dreaming about what to do with this that or whatever and where it might fit and what house would love to have that particular item etc etc, and I think it has given me some new input on how to decorate later on as well....

Hugs