The winner of Beacon Hill give-a-way contest is…

Mini Man

Congratulations minimoon, you've won a Beacon Hill Dollhouse Kit!

I would like to thank all who participated in this contest and again, congrats to Susan!

Maybe next year (or sooner...lol) the contest can be participated either through a link or through email so that EVERYONE who wanted to could? There seemed to be quite a few that would have entered had they been able to use the link. Just a suggestion :lol: I was able to enter and the excitement over the possibility was awesome!!!! Congrats again Susan and really glad it was someone from the forum...it would be nice if the entrants had to be forum members :lol: Thanks to Greenleaf for the contest...in this economy it is nice to see a company still looking out for the little people.

Thanks,

Dean

Ooooh, well done! :)

I think having the competition open to everyone increases the number of people visiting the forum, and I'm sure that results in more people joining us. This means more clever people, ideas, and especially eye candy! :lol:

And I'm certainly looking forward to following this build!

Congrats again

:lol:

Congratulations, Susan! Do share pictures of your build of this gorgeous kit with us!

I fully agree with Muriel, contests should be open to everyone the company chooses to make them open to, those of us who already belong to the forum win "presents" & "prizes" all year 'round just belonging to the best mini forum on the 'net.

Congratulations, Susan! Do share pictures of your build of this gorgeous kit with us!

I fully agree with Muriel, contests should be open to everyone the company chooses to make them open to, those of us who already belong to the forum win "presents" & "prizes" all year 'round just belonging to the best mini forum on the 'net.

Holly you took the thoughts out of my mind in regards of us all being winners all year round as we have this mini-haven of ours to come to!

Hugs

When I suggested the winner be a forum member I was thinking that when they submitted their entry they became members. Would that maybe keep people from entering? I don't know. Hmm. Would have been nice to have everyone that wanted to enter be able to. The more the merrier!!!!

Congratulations Susan, I'm so very happy for you! And thank you to Greenleaf for the contest! The anticipation was so much fun, I hope you do contests more often!

I also like the idea that submitting an entry allows for becomming a forum member. This is THE place for anyone who loves minis!

Congratulations, Susan, and thanks to Greenleaf for offering this opportunity to all of us. Be sure and share pictures as you build and decorate your Beacon Hill as we all like to look and get ideas for our own projects.

Elicia

Shivering in sub 50's in South Carolina.......

Well this is a nice ending to such an exciting day. People staying home from work, double checking e-mails every half second. It was fun. Congratulations Susan, and we are all serious when we say we want to see the progress of your building the bh, and how youi decorate it. Meet you in the forum often?