Word Games?

CheckMouse

It was decided that we should close the word by some of us mods & Greenleaf. We want people to make the MOST of there comments in the mini related areas of the forum which has not been happening as much as we'd like. When we added the games, we noticed that people stop posting in the Question of the day topics also. This is something we discussed this past Spring but because we had so many other things we were working on, we had not gotten to closing it yet.

Also, Many people did not even realize that that section was for The Question Of The Day. ;) Recently, I personally had 3 members to mention that they had no idea that the section had the other questions there so it reminded & prompted me to go ahead and close it now.

Thanks so much for participating though. We'd like to not have the word games on the forum for a while. They might be brought back with some other new things we have been thinking up so stay tuned!! We look forward to more Miniature related posts from all of our members :D

I kind of figured that was why they were closed. I personally love word games and writing, and I found it a nice way to get to know other people on the forum - to see their names and then click on their profiles and albums.

When one joins in a topic, it is usually to make only one entry; 20 people give their opinions or comments once. With the word games, 20 people interact for months, posting over and over.

Thanks for the fun of the word games! I do go to many other sections of the forum so I will just keep on doing that ;)

I am forever grateful that I discovered the Greenleaf Community -- all because I bought an old dollhouse at a yard sale and was trying to figure out who made it and where it came from!

Now I feel like Greenleaf is my home, and I have learned a lot already. Thank you for your wonderful online presence! -- and for listening to my two-cents' worth. ;) :D