Orlando This Weekend

• 2 weeks later...

I was there on Sunday morning until about noon. I picked up a refrigerator and a turn table for the Tudor. Ran into a lot of other miniaturists I've only "met" online until last weekend. Definitely not remotely close to Chicago International, but I still had fun.

I mentioned that to Molly. She pointed out what I could already see- there was a limited amount of space for the show. I wouldn't have minded showing my houses out in the lobby area, but it would be a lot of work just to show them for a single day in a state that's notorious for people being tight-fisted with their money.

I mentioned that to Molly. She pointed out what I could already see- there was a limited amount of space for the show. I wouldn't have minded showing my houses out in the lobby area, but it would be a lot of work just to show them for a single day in a state that's notorious for people being tight-fisted with their money.

On a related subject, next time you are in the area you've got to check out Ron's miniature shop ( if you haven't already). He has a small dollhouse museum...I have yet to tour it...just peeked through the window

• 2 weeks later...

On a related subject, next time you are in the area you've got to check out Ron's miniature shop ( if you haven't already). He has a small dollhouse museum...I have yet to tour it...just peeked through the window

They're a point of contact for customers who want custom houses built. I've been there too many times to count and they're familiar with my work, enough that they asked for cards to give to their customers. I'm planning to pick up some lighing supplies after I take the kids to Disney in a couple of weeks.