Official Spring Fling 2012 Update (merged topic)

I purposely busied myself outside of the house and away from internet connections for the better half of the day. Crazy pants don't look good on me. :laughbounce: :nono:

But since it has not been announced/revealed yet, I guess I will but them on and go kick some rocks.

Brae, be a dear and let me know when it comes up?! I will come back this fast: :dog:

I seem to day dream alot about what ifs so to speak... Also as it is laser cut it might cut down a lot on shipping for us across the pond as well, which is a major plus :D and the extended build time as great as well also allowing for the abroad shipping as well, soooo looking forward to this!

Hugs

Well, I hate to say it but as time passes my enthusiasm is waning. April and May are already busy enough, every day that passes is one less day I have to work on it. :rain:

I know, huh? It keeps starting to make me nervous too. Then I remember the LABOR DAY deadline! We have soooo much longer than last year.

We moved into a RL total fixer upper on Thanksgiving. I am working hard to be ahead with my to do list because I started telling everyone on July 5th last year, 'don't anyone get between me and my Spring Fling kit next year'. I am giving myself this vacation from reality no matter what :)

I'm curious..how much longer does the deadline being Labor Day give you? I'm such a horrible procrastinator :lol: I'll wind up working in the wee hours the day before anyway!

Used to the deadline was Memorial Day. Then last year it changed to July 4th. So, Labor Day extends it for 2 months from last year's deadline, and about 3 months from the original deadline.

But I'm like you, I always wait until the last bit anyway to do anything! :)

Sooooo, the whole summer.... That opens up so much for us across the pond so to speak :D doing happy dance again!!!

Hugs

I work better under pressure too. Give me a deadline and even I am amazed at what I can accomplish lol :groucho:

Me too Tracy! That is why the Fling appeals to me so much....it PUSHES me to DO when I might rather be lounging on the couch, eating bon-bons..<gasp> LOL

I am having such a hard time waiting. Does anyone have any idea when it might be announced? I hate looking here all the time thinking I might have missed it. Sorry don't want to complain or sound grumpy. Just wish there was some sort of an idea when it would be announced. I keep checking and nothing.... (going to sulk) :sad_2:

We all share the antecipation, and with the great trasers I know I for one is sooooo looking forward to seeing all the ingredients in the mix :wub:

Hugs