Photo

Looking for Clell Boyce Shells - Will Pay $2K Up!

dollhouse shell clell boyce

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ninian

ninian

• 2 posts
  • Local time: 09:20 AM

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:32 AM

Hi there!
I am looking for the popular and hard to find Clell Boyce house shells. If anyone has an unfinished shell (minor decorating okay), please kindly contact me. I am willing to pay at least $2000.00 a shell for these and will pay all freight and packing charges.

Thank you :bigwink:

#2 craighd

craighd

• 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

Hi,

I have an unfinished Captain Joseph Angel shell from the mid-80's. It's in great condition, except for some dust. One porch post is cracked from when it was originally shipped, but just needs some glue. There's also an original numbered deed. Let me know if you're interested.

- Craig

#3 ninian

ninian

• 2 posts
  • Local time: 09:20 AM

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

Hi Craig,
I am certainly interested! Thank you for writing. I have sent you an e-mail.

Sincerely,
Ninian.

#4 rodentraiser

rodentraiser

• Platinum Member
  • 1641 posts
  • Local time: 02:20 PM

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

Aw, heck. I have both a Joseph Angel shell which I gave to my friend Lisa who might be willing to part with it and also an Elliott Bay shell. Unfortunately, I am 2000 miles away from both of them. Wouldn't you know? Thing is though, both these houses have been modified a bit, so are not in original condition and I'm not sure you would want either of them.

mouse4.gif

#5 CheckMouse

CheckMouse

Miss Lenora, made by Wolfie

• Platinum Member
  • 3542 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

Aw, heck. I have both a Joseph Angel shell which I gave to my friend Lisa who might be willing to part with it and also an Elliott Bay shell. Unfortunately, I am 2000 miles away from both of them. Wouldn't you know? Thing is though, both these houses have been modified a bit, so are not in original condition and I'm not sure you would want either of them.

You gave away your beloved Joseph Angel house? I remember when you got it.

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." -- Henry Ford

Micro Build Blog: http://www.greenleaf...blog&blogid=115

My Flickr Albums . . . . . . .www.etsy.com/shop/CheckMouseMinis

#6 rodentraiser

rodentraiser

• Platinum Member
  • 1641 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

I didn't have room in my storage unit for it and it would have been impossible for me to have transported it there anyway as my car had been repossessed. It was already at Lisa's and as far as I'm concerned, it's hers if she wants to keep it and decorate it. If she wants to give it back to me, I'll take it back! But Lisa has done so many wonderful things for me over the years that I can't think of anyone more deserving to have that house. Lisa has another beautiful house of her own. I don't know if she ever said anything, but she found a Lawbre Shadowcliff with both staircases and upgraded working windows for I think $250 give or take. It was an awesome buy and I think she is so lucky to have that one.

mouse4.gif

#7 meggieca

meggieca

• 1 posts
  • Local time: 05:20 PM

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

I have an Elliot Bay Shell, not finished...heck, not even started. Let me know if you're interested, Ninan!

#8 jamcam

jamcam

• 2 posts
  • Local time: 04:20 PM

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:46 PM

I think I have one of the shells you are looking for. It says Josph Angel on the bottom? Are you still interested?

#9 julielynn

julielynn

• 1 posts
  • Local time: 03:20 PM

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

I have one that I bought in the 80s. I think it is a Rebecca Golden but can't remember. I have pics if you are interested. It is in our warehouse in Tigard, OR.

#10 Frednooby

Frednooby

• 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

Hi I have a Clell Boyce Josiah Golden shell #509, all trim and chimneys. Original Dereck perkins windows, doors and fireplaces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users