lets keep an eye out for this OOAK stolen miniature.

Rhonda

Oh my goodness. Its so sad to even think that someone would go to a miniature show and actually steal something. Really? Has everything deteriorated to this extent? Its just mind boggling to me for some reason that people could be this ridiculous.

Anyways I'll keep my eye out for it. I think people should start displaying their items inside locked glass boxes.

Just so sad. But,then,we do live in a world where some morons would rather destroy church and school a/c units for the copper,rather than to be productive members of society! Like Morgan says,there are professionals out there and unfortunately they feed like jackals on events like this. I really hope they mess up and get caught trying to sell it!

• Like 1

Unfortunately, it's very possible a small child pocketed this little item! Some parents do not supervise their children properly, but a small child can also be very quick and grab something that catches their eye without the parents realizing until much later. When my oldest was about 3 I was undressing him at bedtime and a Smurf figure fell out of his pocket. He had snagged it at the toy store earlier in the day. The next day we took it back to the store with an age appropriate lesson on not taking things without paying for them!

THis little picture with elves would certainly attract a child...hopefully if that's the case the parent will find it and be able to return it.

If someone just flat out stole it....SHAME ON THEM! I like to think that we miniaturists are a very honest lot!

• Like 1

Sorry this happened, yes it is very sad. could have been a kleptomaniac and that disease knows no boundaries as far as class, wealth, age, personality. so yeah it could have been any one. Any time I set up a table any where I watch my stuff like a hawk LOL

I am on ebay quite a bit and will keep an eye out for it! Hope it turns up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...