Mini dollhouse boxes

rodentraiser

OK, so you guys know those mini dollhouse boxes and mini Chrysnbon boxes you can use to make a mini craft room or dollhouse shop?

What I'm curious about is how many of you have some of those mini dollhouse boxes underneath your mini dollhouse bed in the dollhouse?

Has anyone checked the link lately? I clicked on the link, which opened a new thread, but the attachment is gone and the link part way down the page is a dead end. Maybe I have the wrong spot. I clicked on "Dollhouse Box Printies" by Wenlaine. Is there another one?

Kelly, that is a fab idea! Need to look into that for Mz Chantilly when she come out of safe storage while renovating...

Hugs

Thank you. I also thought of boxes piled up in the mini closet, but I know most people don't have closets in their dollhouses.

Here you go. The link to that and other tutorials are found here http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1015

To die for! Thank you, Tracy. I love DIY. My only problem with printies is I don't have a printer and if I compare the prices of going somewhere and printing something as opposed to just buying it ready made, it's cheaper for me to just buy it.

• Like 2

Kelly, I have the same problem, I don't have a printer. I've sent stuff up to our Kinkos and it never comes out correctly. I guess they resize or the machine automatically does. I tried the library too. But you can't put a bunch of stuff on a page. You can only print page by page, and when your talking about a little potion bottle label...10 cents for each is a little expensive.

Thank You so much. I'm going to save them to my computer and send them to be printed...I hope it works ! I used to send stuff to our local printer company, but it never came out the right size. Hopefully these do. I'd love to have the boxes in my McKinley...I gotta start building it so I have a place for theses.

• Like 1

OMG, Wendy, this is so awesome! Thank you so much and thank you, Tracy, for asking Wendy.

Now all I need is a few pieces of very thin wood to put in the boxes and I'm set! Hmmm...you know the mini Beacon Hill and the mini Garfield? I wonder if the pieces to those would fit in the box.