Logging in

Gayle

Every time I come to the site, I have to log in as if I had never been here before. The remember me box is checked but I still have to log in. The Welcome Guest message appears with the logging in also. Once I log in, the everything goes smoothly.

Will I be required to log in each and every time I visit or is this a glitch that needs to be hammered out?

Gayle, I also had that problem. Did you notice this from Dean?:

To insure that you wouldn't have any issues, please empty your Internet cache. This is a one time request.

That's what I had to do, and I have had no problem since.

Try clearing out your temporary Internet files and on the forum home page you find you will find a link just above the statistics at the bottom that says "Delete cookies set by this board". Try that and log back in.

Thanks!

Dean

It worked. Thanks so much for your help. I did see the notice about cleaning out but I wasn't sure exactly what to do so I didn't do anything. I've had issues with past computers by doing something I wasn't sure of and paid a high price for doing it too. Thanks again.