Graceful light is fabricate by Conny part 1 & 2

" Lantern "

Graceful light is fabricate by Conny

860125.jpg

When Rita and Markus from Dolls House Holland where here, to photograph my projects, to place in there magazine, her eye was drawn to the lanterns on the canal of Mata Hari.I was asked to participate in the project of The Loo. I took the challenge. It was something totally different from everything I did before. But I’ve tried to make them similar looking. If you buy a lamppost, you have to be attend of the voltage. Mostly it is 3½ volt. Because most of the transformers for dolls houses are 12 volt, you can change the bolt easily for 12 volt.

Necessities:

860045.jpg

• Plastic gate (Craft Club)

• Glue

• Aleene’s water paint

• Grey ground paint

• Hombrol gold nr.16

• Punch

• Brush nr.0

• Brush nr.2

• Sandpaper

860048.jpg

Cut as many straight pieces as you can so that only the bows and curls are left.

Slice and sandpaper everything as perfect as you can.

860054.jpg

To maintain perfect parts, cut or slice 8 pieces from the bottom of the plastic garden fence

860451.jpg

Glue these round the bottom of the pole.

en 4 of the top of the fence.

860450.jpg

Glue 4 long pieces round the bottom of the pole,good divided with plastic glue.

860479.jpg

Graceful light is fabricate by Conny part 2

When everything has dried well, the next 4 pieces exactly above it.

Now take a bow between your fingers firmly

860218.jpg

Turn one end carefully, bur firm to a 180 degrees, so that an S-form exists. Repeat this with the other three.

860052.jpg

Glue these to the top of the pole

860483.jpg

Paint, when everything has dried well, the lamppost with grey ground paint. Let it dry well. And then once more, very light. Put a little bit of black paint on a brush, wrap most of it of with a cloth and then tip here and the some on the lamppost. The black paint must give the impression of a little dirt. When there is to much black on the pole, tip just a little with the grey paint over there and repeat the process.You don’t need perfection.

It’s also possible to wrap with a dry cloth.Last, when everything has dried well, paint the gold, like be seen on the picture.

At the top you can stick a picture. Paint this in gold en paint with a small brush some curls and adot.

Do you have steady hands?

Live yourself up for something new.

860061.jpg

Kind regards Conny :wave::roflmao:

1109337.jpg

I have a question - I think I missed something ... how do you make the lantern top? :blink: I saw part one and part two, but I must be a little slow tonight ... :huh: I love what you did with the plastic fence, though!

HI Conny

I've sent you an email back with some instructions for the tutorial. I hope you can use. Mail me back when you need help

Susanne :blink: