Reindeer Pattern

MiniMadWoman

Someone provided the pattern for reindeer some time ago and since my computer crashed a few weeks ago, I've lost everything! <_< I've searched the archive, but couldn't find it. :rolleyes:

Would that person (Nutti, was it you?) resend it to me?

Thanks!! :(

Someone provided the pattern for reindeer some time ago and since my computer crashed a few weeks ago, I've lost everything!  <_<  I've searched the archive, but couldn't find it.  :rolleyes:

Does this mean you're getting ready to do the Yule decor in your Beacon Hill? The fall decor was soooooooooo gorgeous that I can't wait to see how it looks for the holiday season.

Deb

Hi Deb! Yep, I'm starting to gather things up. I have my eye on a Christmas tree from GJ's! I'm hoping for lots of birthday money!! <_<

I love the Christmas season/holiday season! This will be the first year for decorating the Beacon Hill so I'm really excited about it!

I have so much to be thankful for today . . . I could just burst at the seams and splatter out all over the place!! :( (Nah, then I'd have to clean it up!) :rolleyes:

Hi Deb!  Yep, I'm starting to gather things up.  I have my eye on a Christmas tree from GJ's!  I'm hoping for lots of birthday money!!  <_<

I love the Christmas season/holiday season!  This will be the first year for decorating the Beacon Hill so I'm really excited about it!

I have so much to be thankful for today . . . I could just burst at the seams and splatter out all over the place!!  :(  (Nah, then I'd have to clean it up!)  :rolleyes:

Go ahead and burst out at the seams if you wanna.......we'll call in that mini maid. :D

I really can't wait to see what you do with the BH for Christmas. Victorian holiday decor is just so pretty. I picked up the holiday copy of Victorian Living the other day and saw it in a new light as I calculated what would translate to mini's. At the rate I'm going, I should have the Pierce done in time for some holiday decorating. <crossing fingers>

Deb

Apparently Michael's doesn't carry the little pine trees to decorate as Christmas trees any longer, I didn't see the mini ornaments, either; so only the Cambridge will get decorated for the holidays. Has anyone seen these anywhere? The ones I saw at Michael's this year were a) too big and :rolleyes: in pots/ stands that made them even bigger. The Lemax trees (predecorated) are too tall.

Are you looking for the bottlebrush trees? I have seen bags of smaller bottlebrush trees that might work at the michaels in my area. Try Lowes in their Christmas village bits and pieces as well Jo Anns fabrics often has their own village and bits and pieces as does Kohls

Good luck and good hunting

Ed

Thanks, Ed, The packaged trees at Michael's had "snow" on them, I was looking for the plain 'bottlebrush" trees on the plain wooden bases. One year Michael's had mini ornaments and I got a set of "Nutcracker" ornaments that fit a 5" tree.

Nutti, thanks for the pattern. I got it (again)!! :rolleyes:

Has anyone else seen the Christmas trees at GJ's Miniature Christmas Trees? They're wonderful!! You can buy one already made up or they have kits as well, with lights and everything! <_<

Here's the link if you're interested:

http://www.minitrees.com/

Deb, I can't wait to see how you decorate your Pierce! It will be wonderful I'm sure!! Now I'm going to have to run and get a copy of the Victorian Living magazine!!

Thank you Nutti for the pattern...now I just gotta sit down with it and figure out how to put it together

:(:D AHA!! it's two deer, right?

O-TAY, Buhweet! :p

Oh, yeah, I wanted to let y'all folks who might wanna know that I put some new pics in my Webshots album. I put some in my Miniatures album of the swap goodies from the August 05 swap--'A Little Something.' I couldn't think of a better place to put them than in the first house I ever built--my little Dura-Craft Ashley. But, I'm kinda embarrassed because I forgot who sent some of the goodies :D *sigh*

And I also created a new album called Shenandoah so you can see the progress as it comes along. B)

Geeze whiz!!! :o I wish I could afford one of those GJ's trees- :rolleyes: -dang that's expensive!! :o <_< :(

Later friends, Doe

• 1 year later...

hey to all!

I no longer have the reindeer on my computer(new)

but I just printed a copy from the photo in this thread.

you print them out on heavy cardstock and add ribbon to the neck.

use a toothpick dipped in glue to put them together!

nutti :wub:

They look adorable on your BH rooftop! I had made a sleigh filled with Santa's bag of goodies, that sits beside my Santa's house, so think I'm going to put them with it. Not hooked up to it, just sort of standing around like they're waiting to be harnessed to it!

Playing with big kids toys is such fun!